Gappify is looking for an Account Executive to bring automation into corporate finance functions and close new business to accelerate our growth. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, etc.
As an AE, you will be responsible for closing new logo customers, growing revenue from within an existing customer base, and providing ongoing coaching for your SDR partner. Our expectation is that every Gappify sales professional will be successful. You will be supported, coached and you’ll have the opportunity to sell a fun product that genuinely meets the needs of our customers. The standard to join our growing sales organization is high, but if you think you can be our next top performer we’d love to meet you.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the United States, and top performers will have the potential to relocate to our offices in San Francisco or New York City in 2022.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Build and maintain a robust new business pipeline
• Effectively manage each step of our sales process and close new business deals
• Conduct pricing negotiations and manage contract signature process
• Collaborate with your SDR partner to schedule and complete high volume outbound activities- including prospecting, cold calling and emailing prospects to schedule new demos
• Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
• Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
• Become an expert in the field of finance & accounting, understand finance department challenges and the opportunity for Gappify to help solve.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• 3+ years of experience in B2B sales (SaaS preferred)
• Bonus points for experience and understanding of corporate Accounting and Finance concepts
• An entrepreneur at heart. You enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and executing a land-and-expand strategy.
• Executive presence & polish, with a proven track record of growing a territory
• Proven history of consistently overachieving against quota
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Confidence when presenting to an executive audience
• Demonstrated success in understanding the mechanics of a consultative sales process (Discovery to Close)
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others
• Always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism