Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. Gappify is looking for an Account Executive to bring automation into corporate finance functions and close new business to accelerate our growth. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc. As an account executive, you will be responsible for closing new logo customers, growing revenue from within an existing customer base, and providing ongoing coaching for your SDR partner.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Prospect daily for new logo business and also within the assigned install base accounts.
• Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
• Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
• Document daily activity in Salesforce to track performance.
• Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
• Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
• Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• 2+ years of experience as an SDR or AE selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions
• An entrepreneur at heart. You enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and executing a land-and-expand strategy.
• Executive presence & polish, with a proven track record of growing a territory
• Ability to be a knowledgeable advisor to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
• Proven history of consistently overachieving against quota
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Confidence when presenting to an executive audience
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Gmail, Google Apps, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated success in understanding the mechanics of a consultative sales process (Discovery to Close)
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others
• Always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism