Gappify is looking for a Customer CPA Specialist (“CCS”) to help our customers thrive and succeed in our next-generation accounting automation platform. The position is responsible for fielding, routing, researching, and resolving support tickets received from customers around the world. Additionally, the CCS may be called upon to assist customers with accounting transaction processing and data entry as these customers are being transitioned to Gappify Alan automation products.
The right candidate for this role will be a CPA who is dependable, organized, and possesses a natural passion for providing help to others. We are also looking for someone who is highly-motivated that can adapt, keep pace and flourish in an innovative startup environment.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Serve as the first point-of-contact for all customer support inquiries (via JIRA and email). Based on the inquiry type, follow the appropriate documented Gappify procedures (e.g., customer followup emails/communications, update Gappify configuration changes, etc.).
• Provide timely updates and visibility to customers and track down appropriate Gappifornians to ensure they are maintaining their respective SLAs.
• Partner with other Gappifornians to maintain and update customer support procedures and documentation.
• Assist with initial configuration and/or review of new customer implementations.
• Prepare various customer support and ticket reports for management in a timely and regular manner.
• Accurately execute monthly Gappify configuration and system tasks in Gappify, NetSuite, and other internal Gappify applications.
• Process accounting transactions (AP, AR, GL and FP&A) on behalf of customers who are in transitioning to Gappify Alan automation products.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• At least 4 years of work experience in an accounting-related role
• Active CPA license required
• Work experience in an international company required
• Intermediate-to-Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Detail-oriented and strong written/verbal communication skills is critical
• Strongly prefer those with familiarity with at least one or more of the following accounting applications: NetSuite, Expensify, Coupa, Bills.com, Adaptive Planning