Standard Work Hours
US Monday – Friday (flexible); Part-Time: 20 hours;
Hybrid Summer Internship: June – September 2023
Hi, we’re Gappify. We innovate and create technologies to help large accounting teams maximize their talents. Our customers include top household tech brands, and our supporters include well-known industry leaders and top financial institutions/venture firms such as Morgan Stanley, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures and FINTOP Capital. We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago and Manila, Philippines.
Why Work at Gappify?
At Gappify, we are guided by H.A.R.T and Balance: Honesty, Accountability, Respect, Teamwork and Balance. We believe in creating great products for our customers, and great experiences for our team members. We lead with balance in mind, and we want you to feel elevated and empowered, supported and celebrated. We believe the products we create are only as successful as the people that build them. That starts with H.A.R.T. and YOU!
Gappify is seeking a Customer Success Intern to contribute to activities that enable the successful use and adoption of Gappify software and services.
The Customer Success Intern will be trained on Gappify’s Accrual Cloud platform to proactively pull customer usage statistics, and organize that data into digestible monthly reports. Additionally, this role will have an opportunity to identify customer health trends that reflect strong usage or require attention to improve adoption. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the intern will learn how Gappify sells, implements and supports our software solutions to deliver value to customers. The Customer Success intern will have opportunities to observe and shadow customer communications and engagements.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Generate reports and pull data for internal review and analysis
• Track product utilization to understand and propose actions to enable greater usage, adoption and
improved time to value
• Work with the product and engineering teams as required to design task automation related to
pulling and presenting customer data in the monthly usage reports
• Assist the Professional Services or Customer Support team as required
• Contribute to preparation for business reviews or customer meetings to secure subscription
• Update and manage customer tickets and scorecards in Jira
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Quick learner with technical skills to understand value of product configurations and adoption
• Strong attention to detail to ensure quality and accuracy of deliverables
• Professional communication skills with internal and external contacts
• Collaborate with internal teams as a customer advocate
• Team player willing to help Gappify deliver to our customers through H.A.R.T and Balance.
• Currently obtaining a 4 year undergraduate college degree
• Ability to use Google Apps and/or Microsoft Office skills
• Training on internal software tools (i.e. – Jira, G-Suite, Excel)