Gappify is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager responsible for owning a portfolio of customer accounts, and driving both customer retention and growth.
We’re a cloud-based provider of process bots for mid-market and enterprise accounting teams. Customers like Pinterest, Instacart, Reddit, Twilio, and Opendoor utilize Gappify’s powerful technology to automate dozens of processes, creating happier and more productive Accounting teams.
Life at Gappify:
Gappify is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people of all backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified. We proudly welcome unique perspectives and do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
Gappify offers full-time employees unlimited Paid Time Off (subject to company policy) and ensures employee premiums are covered in full for medical care, dental and vision.*
*Coverage varies by plan selection
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Serve as the key point-of-contact for your clients with the outcome of increasing utilization, customer satisfaction, retention and account growth.
• Be responsible for an annual quota achieved through contract renewals and upsell growth opportunities within your portfolio of accounts
• Sell additional upgrades, migrations, module implementations, and renewals
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Success and Product teams to introduce appropriate new Gappify services to your clients throughout the year
• Work as a team with Customer Success to create and maintain client success roadmaps, outlining client goals, usage, and automation needs
• Perform quarterly account reviews to help your customers unlock the full value of products and services Gappify is providing. Evaluate ROI for the client, so the full value of Gappify’s solution is realized and momentum is preserved
• Schedule and complete weekly activities which include working assigned leads from existing accounts and proactively contacting your clients on a regular basis by email and phone to maintain high engagement levels
• Stay updated on your customer accounts and team structure; maintain account, contact, activity and reference information in salesforce.com. Stay current on external news occurring with the companies in your territory
• Document customer feedback on current product value and future needs, channel this feedback to Product Team colleagues to support ongoing development efforts
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• A proven sales and account management top performer with 3+ year’s experience exceeding sales quotas
• Accounting / Finance experience a strong plus
• People-oriented professional with strong relationship-building skills
• Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients with a well-developed consultative selling style
• Proven history of meeting quota consistently, along with a background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments
• Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to customer problems
• Proven experience drafting, negotiating and finalizing a variety of client material & documents
• Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong results orientation with a dedicated client focus
• Outstanding analytical and oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
• You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field