Are you an accountant or Big 4 auditor looking to move away from month-end closes and writing technical accounting memos? Would you like to use your skills and experiences instead to help equip the accounting profession with cutting-edge AI technologies? If so, Gappify is seeking a Financial Systems Specialist who can help power the profession with Alan, the first multi-functional accounting bot. The industry is experiencing rapid technological changes as we speak, and we are looking to add people to our team who are excited about helping us change the course of accounting history.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
As a Financial Systems Specialist, you will coordinate with various Gappify internal teams (sales, marketing, customer support), interact directly with customers (mainly large, high-tech companies in the SF Bay Area), and partner with other external parties (solution providers) to configure Alan for demos, implementations, etc. This will require you to have at least 2-3 years of working experience with ERPs and other financial applications commonly used by enterprise and mid-market-sized companies.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Netsuite experience strongly preferred
• Experience with integration solutions such as Celigo (preferred), Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
• Finance and accounting education or work experience strongly desired
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with Gappify customers
• Ability to work in fast-paced, startup environment
• Knack for developing and standardizing routine processes and documenting procedures
• Strong desire to grow quickly with the position/company, as this role will be required to build a team in the near future