Gappify is looking for a Product Expert to join our Product team. This individual will work alongside various cross functional teams; Services, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales (help with prospects and customers).
The Product Expert will be an expert in the Gappify product who not only focuses on product journey/enhancement but also assists Sales in presenting the value proposition and benefits of the Gappify solution to prospects and customers from demo through Proof of Concept.
The ideal candidate will have strong accounting fundamentals, and will have experience working closely with various business units (Sales, Engineering, Marketing). This individual will have excellent communication skills and will be a strong team player.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Gappify product portfolio and the competitive landscape
• Partner with the Account Executives during (business) discovery calls and prepare/deliver presentations along with product demonstrations explaining Gappify products to prospects and customers
• Evangelize Gappify products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos
• Self-driven interest to learn more about customer’s business, digital transformation trends in their industry and presenting thought leadership on Gappify solving their pain points
• Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative product expertise for all customer needs
• Help grow and build the Product Expert function within the product organization
• Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
• Part of the Product Management team to absorb feature input and customer requirements and drive it via the Engineering lifecycle
• Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs with the assistance of Account Executives and Lead Engineers
• Work closely with Engineering organization by providing user stories and validate functionality per specified requirements
• Establish Product Management related policies and practices to better facilitate not only customer needs but also internal Gappify needs
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Bachelors or higher degree in one of Accounting, Business, Finance or related domain
• 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in big four
• CPA qualification required with deep understanding of the accounting industry
• Experience in ERP system(s) (Netsuite, Workday, Oracle, SAP) is a plus
• Background in understanding accounting processes + responsibilities and how automation can play a key role in customers transformation
• Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
• Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills