Gappify is looking for a global-oriented, self-motivated, Project Coordinator to help our customers thrive and succeed in our next-generation accounting automation platform. The Project Coordinator will participate in and report on projects including implementations, upgrades, and change requests and will report to the US-based Director of Services & Support.
The right candidate for this role will have strong project management and communication skills. We are also looking for someone who is highly-motivated that can adapt, keep pace, and flourish in an innovative startup environment.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Efficiently managing and tracking numerous implementations of varying sizes at any given time, ensuring customers are set up with product and industry best practices
• Assigning professional services delivery team members to projects and tracking optimal resource management, internal milestones, and KPIs
• Communicating with clients regarding project process, keys to success, implementation guidelines, and timelines
• Compiling dependencies, commitments, and development milestones into a project plan and tracking and updating the plan on a regular basis
• Completing standardized reporting and tracking for all projects for the US-based Director of Services and Support
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• 3-6 years of overall relevant experience, with at least 2 years of experience implementing SaaS solutions
• Strong project management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate with people at different levels of the organization
• Detail-oriented and strong written/verbal communication skills is critical
• Ability to lead a project towards target completion dates