Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. Gappify is looking for a Sales Development Representative to bring automation into corporate finance functions and create new business opportunities with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should be coachable, eager to learn, and hungry for a career in sales. You will use your communication skills to cultivate meaningful relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the United States and top performers will have the potential to relocate to our New York City sales hub in 2021.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
• Generate qualified meetings through cold calls, emails and strategic campaigns
• Identify client’s needs and suggest an appropriate solution
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and your Account Executive partner
• Be accountable to achieving weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and our pricing model
• Continuing to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work
• Become an expert in the field of finance & accounting, understand finance department challenges and the opportunity for Gappify to help solve.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Executive presence & polish- be comfortable communicating with CFOs and Chief Accounting Officers
• Creativity, persistence, and an interest in learning new skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Gmail, Google Apps, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Exposure/experience with Salesforce is a plus
• Ability to influence others and deliver engaging presentations
• Competitive by nature and a desire to pursue a career in sales