Gappify is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer in the Philippines. The Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for delivering and supporting the integration of Customer implementation with Gappify SaaS platform. The ideal candidate communicates effectively with engineering and project management teams, has the business acumen and critical thinking skills needed to quickly adapt and troubleshoot as unexpected project issues or changes arise. More than anything, we are looking for a strong player who will ensure projects and tasks keep moving in alignment with our company’s priorities.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
As a Systems Integration Engineer, you will own/implement/support Customer driven integrations with Gappify platform. You will be responsible for designing, implementing integrations with various tools (CRM, ERP, Procurement, etc.) and Gappify end system. This role will work closely with engineering and professional services to ensure smooth delivery of core integrations for Customer on-boarding and expansion.
• Design, implement and support integrations to and from Gappify and other SaaS products
• Work with engineering to grow the Gappify integration infrastructure
• Demonstrate the maturity of process and service levels through objective metrics
• Document detailed process flows and use cases.
• Develops and maintains technical documentation
• Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical Business Users.
• Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Coupa, Netsuite, ERP
• Establish routine, structured, and repeatable processes to support all responsibilities above
• Assisting the internal stakeholders in testing the solutions provided, in order to drive this through to implementation
• Support the PS/CS organizations with functional/technical needs associated with core Gappify integration needs
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
• Minimum 4 or more years’ experience in software development and building integrations
• Strong knowledge of one or more SaaS applications in the CRM, ERP, Finance tools (Coupa, Intacct, Jira, Slack, Workday)
• Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle – Strong understanding and experience of middleware integration platforms (Celigo, Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.).
• Experience in building integrations leveraging rest and soap APIs
• Some experience working at software companies servicing the finance and accounting enterprise (e.g., ERP).
• Some experience of aws/gcp infrastructure
• Some experience in one of the following languages: java, php, python
• Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.